Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Opening Credits


Ever since I was a little tike my Great Grandparents owned this cool and very large 4 door Mercury sedan, as a child I never really paid much attention to this cool old car but as I grew older I began to appreicate classic autos. Then as my great grandparents aged and could not drive they gave this vehicle to my grandparents,long story short the time has come to pass along a family airloom. Now that my Grandfather has decided not to drive anymore at 89 years old "DUH". He has passed along this beautiful Mercury Montery to his grandson ME(what an honor.) I will be working on this calssic car in order to restore it all the way back to its pristine condition, not that the "Merc" is run down in anyway, it just need a bit of "TLC" and some "new" 1963 parts.  My plan here is to continue to log all the work as I proceed through the restoration process.  Stay tuned......

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How exciting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home